This is very simple and yet yummy vegetable one can prepare. Besides that it gets prepared quickly, hence a time saver too. Those who have not at all tasted this vegetable should try and taste it.
- 2 Medium sized Guavas. (The Guava should be neither too raw nor too ripe. The quantity depends on how much you want to serve. 2 Guavas are sufficient for one person)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Turmeric Powder (Just to give yellowish tinge to the veggie)
- Red Chili powder – 2 tb spoons
- Oil – 3 -4 tb spoons
- Onions (If required)
- Heat oil in the pan. Give tadka with finely chopped onions.
- Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt according to your taste.
- Then add chopped guava in the tadka and keep stirring it for 2-3 minutes till the mixture is homogenous.
- There is no need to adding water as that will change the taste of vegetable completely.
- Now cover the pan and keep it heating on slow flame for 5 minutes
- If you like you can add finely chopped onions as toppings. Otherwise plain vegetable also tastes well.
- And the vegetable is ready to serve.
X X X